21 hours ago
We had dinner at Waioli Grill for the first time and it exceeded my expectations! Everything was excellent! We had:
• mentaiko potato ajillo with shredded potato, garlic, mushroom, olive oil, chili pepper on baguette,
• Kaua’i shrimp tempura with tempura Brussel sprouts, trumpet mushroom, kabocha, and onion,
• chicken namban, which is fried chicken with avocado tartar,
• roasted duck breast with yuzu pepper, • bone marrow bibimbap with beef tongue, easy over egg, shiso, nori, and kimchee, and
• Kona coffee flan with homemade dark chocolate truffles and barley tea (complimentary for Valentine’s Day).
Thank you for the amazing service and food! We will definitely be back.
#foodporn #foodgasm #foodie #yelphawaii #hawaiisbestkitchens #nomnom #forkyeah #waioligrill #valentinesdinner #datenight at Waioli Grill & Cafe