Its a Tulip planting success! 1500 bulbs are in the ground, spring 2020 is going to be epic! Daffodils are on the list next.
1. Measure and layout the trench. We did 3'x30' and used twine and stakes to keep it straight.
2. Dig the entire trench, by hand to a dept of 6". Pro-tip: put all of the dirt on one side only!
3. Add fertilizer to the bottom of the trench and rake it.
4. Plant and label the bulbs. Think egg crate spacing.
5. Have a puppy cuddle break.
6. Water in well.
7. Backfill the trench.
8. Drink tea in the sunshine because you are a planting rockstar!