3 days ago
New @sparkkombucha flavours on tap, Blackberry Mango and Raspberry!
Heres a non-alcoholic, Winter Recovery Kombucha Mimosa to try. Recipe via @westelm blog
- 2 small pieces ginger (about 2-3 inches in size each)
- 4 juniper berries
- 1 cup fresh grapefruit juice, strained
- ½ cup blood orange juice, strained
- 2 to 3 cups kombucha (we used citrus infused, but you can use any flavor you like- even plain)
- Fresh sage leaves to garnish
1. Start with the ginger juice, if you have a cold press juicer go ahead and juice it or just place the ginger in a blender with a small splash of water and blend on high speed for 1-2 minutes, then strain.
2. Crush juniper berries and place them in the ginger juice, let them steep for 15-20 minutes, then strain and set infused juice aside.
— To serve, add about 1 tbsp of the infused ginger juice into a glass, then add about a ¼ cup of grapefruit juice, 1 or 2 tablespoons of blood orange juice, and top with kombucha to fill the glass. Garnish with sage leaves and drink immediately. Repeat the same process for all glasses // makes 4 servings.
Photo via @fermentedfoodlab