2 years ago
Dear Photographers, The International Skydiving Museum & Hall of Fame is looking for some photos that can be used by its design firm in order to create a walk-through mock-up of the International Skydiving Museum. These photos should be of good/high quality. If any of you can aid in filling in some of the requested photo items below that would be a big help. The International Skydiving Museum is excited to show you its progress in the very near future. You can email these photos to email@example.com
#skydivingmuseum #paragear #skydivingphotos #skydiving
1. The interior of a Skyvan as seen in all for directions. Sides, cockpit and tailgate [we do have a usable tailgate shot]. And a shot of the exit lights. We’re trying to make the inside of our elevator like the inside of a Skyvan.
2. The same thing as above but inside a C-130. This would be very cool. Either way, when the visitors exit the elevator they will be in the theater and in freefall.
3. An early ram air parachute in the air or landing.
4. A 10-way exit [70s or 80s]
5. A 4-way sequential skydive
6. And 8-way sequential skydive
7. A 16-way sequential skydive
8. A medium sized formation skydive
9. A canopy formation skydive
10. A high end pond swoop (canopy piloting)
11. A single sit flyer
12. A single head down skydiver
13. A small vertical hybrid formation
14. A large vertical hybrid formation
15. A flocking dive
16. A proximity skydive
17. The current vertical formation skydive record
18. A good aerial photo of major skydiving center from above opening altitude.
19. The 400-way
20. A head and shoulder shot of Norm Kent with helmet camera on.
21. A head shoulder shot of Jerry Irwin with helmet cameras on.
22. A head and shoulder shot of any other famous phtiograper [except Tom and Mike, which we already have]
23. A rear shot of a tandem rig without jumper [we’re going to put it on a rack so a photo on a sheet or packing mat is fine]
24. A rear shot of a static line rig without jumper [same]
25. A rear shot of an AFF rig without jumper [same]