9 minutes ago
As young adults, elders when we don't know how to handle life-situations if usually comes from our childhood. Make good decisions is something that cannot be taught, but from the beginning of our development when we know the difference between right and wrong it certainly becomes easier for us in our elder years. So here as some life-skills that we can instill in children from day 1...
1. Health & Hygiene - Explain why health and hygiene are always going to be crucial parts of their days. Habits like Eating of time, bathing in the morning, brushing before sleeping are challenging but crucial aspects of healthy habits..
2. Time Management- Arriving late, not being punctual, skipping deadlines is a sign of not-obeying yours and others time from childhood. Activities that involve time setup and stop-watch deadlines are great for children to complete tasks and segregate work within the given time..
3. Comparison Shopping- I want this , I want that. All the kids are hefty buyers, they love to have everything they like. Due to lack of awareness about prices they demand standing inside the store- which is an embarassing situation. So a trick is to make them compare between two things , one is what they demanded and one is what is cheaper but better - now let them make a choice. Make them aware of the prices of both and educate them about the product. You'll see, they'll start to think about smart decisions...
4. How to Talk to Strangers - There are all type of strangers, some will be the good ones and some will may want to be not-so-good. It's the confidence that the child needs to carry- to straight away look in the eye to a Stanger is a mark of confidence. The other person will never try to be smart with a child who's body Language carries confidence. At the same time-shaking hands with strangers who the parents asks to meet is what needs to be taught..
5. How to Cope with Failure - Some kids hate losing in a game, or see tough situations where they might tend to fail. Well, Kids are smarter than you know!
#lifeskills #life #skills #forkids #learntoteach #children #manners #etiquette #socialetiquette #childrenofinstagram #delhi_gram #gurgaonblogger at PROALPHA