31 minutes ago
Happy Earth Day - although everyday you should be thinking about & caring for the earth!
I am beyond grateful to be able to explore & travel such a beautiful place like our earth. Unfortunately, things are changing rapidly & the future of our earth is not looking very good!
Temperatures are rising, plastic is taking over the ocean, more & more meat is being produced which is releasing more and more methane into our environment, & we have a president who doesn’t not believe that climate change is real.
It is real. It is happening before our eyes & it’s our time to step up & DO SOMETHING!
Here are some ways you can help our beautiful earth & make a positive impact on the environment:
- Cut out single use plastics
- Cut back on or cut out meat & dairy completely
- Carpool or use public transportation
- Take reusable bags when shopping
- Be aware of your water use
- Call for the end of all current and future fossil fuel infrastructure projects
But the most important thing is to TAKE COLLECTIVE ACTION! Future generations deserve a planet that is beautiful & thriving & the animals don’t deserve to suffer from our stupidity. Make everyday earth day & do your best to protect this beautiful planet! at Kauaʻi