6 days ago
In aesthetics, there are several ways we use Platelet Rich Plasma therapy.
1. We use it with a treatment called microneedling where we microinfuse your own PRP into your face. Platelets release growth factors and assist your body’s natural repair process by stimulating stem cells to regenerate new tissue.
2. PRP therapy triggers hair growth by injecting it into the scalp and maintains it by increasing the blood supply to the hair follicle and helping the thickness of the hair shaft.
3. PRP therapy can help reduce the appearance of large pores, reduce acne scars, even skin tone, tighten skin, lighten sun spots, improve fine lines and provides overall improvement of your skin.
4. Since platelets help tissue heal and grow new cells, PRP is also injected into specific areas of the face like the undereye or smile lines where the patient would like to rejuvenate. PRP injections help stimulate collagen production, regenerate tissue and ultimately smooth and tighten skin.
-Treatment: Platelet Rich Plasma -Optimum Medical Spa
-2121 Pease Street Suite 305, Harlingen Tx
- Monday thru Friday 8am to 4:00pm
- Video consent provided by the patient©️of Optimum Medical Spa. Do not use images herein without written consent at Optimum Medical Spa