2 months ago
Oh, Reverse Hacks, how I’ve missed thee!!!
I love using this exercise for my posterior chain. Truly an effective exercise when done correctly. I’ve seen a lot of folks do this exercise incorrectly and it makes me cringe every time.
Tips for this exercise:
1. HINGE HINGE HINGE at the hips. Too often I see folks with minimal hinge which completely compromises that back and makes you susceptible to back injuries. PUSH THAT BOOTY BACK!!
2. Foot Placement: WIDE, toes forward
3. Head placement. Keep that forehead on the pad, neck in alignment with the spine at all times. No need to look in the mirror..if you’re doing it right, your booty looks fine.
4. Ass to the deck. Take that squat down until those bumpers hit. Come up using the strength of our glutes, not your back.
5. If you’re going to go heavy, wear a belt. It’s a lot of load on the lower back, so wear protection. 😉
6. Try not to lock those knees out when you come back up. Nice and soft extension.
#workoutwednesday #legday #reversehacksquat #bootyworkout #sandiegopersonaltrainer #SMTFMV #debideutraining #girlsthatlift #competitor #wpd #bodybuilding #sunriseworkout