1 day ago
Most people are surprised when I tell them the foods that I eat. People have no idea what truly health is or what foods are actually healthy and what the body needs to thrive and not run on adrenaline and stress hormones 24/7.
Some people think:
1. I eat very little food. NOPE!
2. That I restrict. NOPE!
3. I eat tons of green leafy salads. NOPE! Hardly ever.
4. I eat tons of nuts and seeds (bird food haha). NOPE!
5. I force myself to eat certain "health" foods. NOPE!
6. I am an airatarian. NOPE!
7. I live in the gym and spend hours doing cardio and lifting weights. NOPE!
8. I drink fish oil by the gallon. BIG NOPE!
9. I do not eat after 6pm. NOPE!
10. I do not eat any carbohydrates/sugar. BIG NOPE!
People are led to believe by the fitness and health industry that in order to have the body they want, they need to restrict, diet, eat bland and boring foods, limit or restrict carbohydrates/sugars, eat a ketogenic diet, spend hours upon hours in the gym and do LOTS of cardio.
This is what the fitness and health industry want you to believe. NEEDS YOU to believe. So that you think you need them and their bullshit supplements, "health" foods. YOU DO NOT NEED TO SUFFER to get healthy and you certainly DO NOT NEED TO SUFFER to sculpt a beautiful healthy physique! I PROMISE YOU.
And I will let you in on another SECRET the fitness industry does not want you to know/realize, because the fitness industry is filled with idiots who have no idea about the right information. Foods like ice cream, pumpkin pie, chocolate, are all and can be part of a healthy well balanced lifestyle while becoming fit, healthy, confident, and happy, even more so when you make them with healthy delicious ingredients like real sugar and saturated fats! Not that fake "healthy" shit people use to substitute to make a "healthy" version like they do with using cauliflower pizza shit.
NO MORE SUFFERING!
If you read this far, kudos on you and if this post gets 100 likes, I will share my infamous pumpkin pie recipe!