30 days ago
Raw Banana Vada: I usually make this Vada in my lab. Though aloo Bonda is my all time favourite, but jab paapi weight ki baat aati hai toh u need to find out some alternate😛😛😛. I don’t guarantee that this will help in reducing weight but assure it will not increase, instead it will maintain😜😜😜. Jokes apart. If u want to skip potatoes and still want to eat Vada then this recipe is a must try.🙏🙏🙏 1) pic representation
2) 6 raw bananas. Pressure cooked it 1 whistle. Peel it mash and keep aside.
3) for outer layer: 1 cup of chickpea flour, salt as per taste and turmeric powder for color. Add water and form a medium consistency batter.
4) filling: mashed bananas, 1 tsp saunf, ginger garlic and curry leaves paste 1 tbsp, chilly powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder and salt as per taste, 1/2 lemon juice, oil for tadka 1 1/2 tsp, RAI and coriander leaves to garnish.
5) take oil, add Rai and then saunf. Now add ginger garlic and curry leaves paste, fry till it is golden brown. Add masala and then add mashed bananas, give it a nice mix.
6) fry it for next 5 minutes, add coriander, turn the flame off. Squeeze half lemon. Mix and keep it for cool. Make Bonda as per the shape and size required. Dip it in the chickpea batter.
7) deep fry it in hot oil. Fry till golden brown. Serve hot with pudhina and dates chutney. 😋😋😋😋 #majhakitchen #banana #rawbanana #vadapav #indianrecipes #aaloovada #foodie #foodies #foodiesofinstagram #liketocook #homecooking #imadeit #tasty #yummy #chutney #pudhinachutney #dateschutney #teatimesnacks #mumbaifoodies #homemade #fried #foodblogger #foophotography