52 minutes ago
When starting pilates, most people's initial goal is tightening in certain areas. Although these effects are achieved, Pilates is not an exercise system created with the aim of tightening and thinning ..!
Joseph H. Pilates, born in Germany (1881-1967), developed the Pilates exercise system in the 1920s. His interest in physical health and form conservation programs was rooted in his commitment to strengthening his own body and improving his health because of his childhood in severe illnesses. Joseph Pilates, who has been trained in gymnastics, diving and boxing on the basis of Yoga, Zen meditation, martial arts and many ancient health techniques, has designed a unique movement series that works in harmony with mind and muscles.
Joseph Pilates and his wife moved to New York and opened a studio here in 1926. However, the big boom of Pilates took place after 1990 and is now one of the most popular exercise systems.
With the disciplined and orderly practice, the benefits of Pilates over time are beginning to manifest itself:
* Strength, flexibility and increase in balance,
* Strengthening the muscles with long and elegant form without bulging,
Development of deep abdominal muscles to support the center of the trunk,
* Ensuring mind-body coordination,
* To condition the body with effective forms of movement that will make it less prone to injury,
* Decrease in stress level, increase in energy sense,
* To provide correct posture level,
* A more powerful and flexible backbone,
* Increase of movement area and ability of joints,
* Increase blood circulation,
* Reduced back pain or total relaxation,
* Reduction of the load on the muscle groups used in the exercises and in life by integrating the correct muscle groups, thereby reducing the possibility of injury and tension,
* Increase in mobility, agility and strength,
* Improve body appearance and #pilates #pilatesreformer #pilatesbody #pilatesmat #pilatestv #pilatesfit #pilateslovers #pilatestraining