2 days ago
COOKIES 🍪🍪🍪 of the #grainfree, peanut butter chocolate chunk variety. Make Monday’s much easier. Perfect for your #glutenfree #dairyfree #paleo baking needs... or just if you want a damn tasty home made cookie! The video is a few posts back on the feed if you want a visual representation of how to make them 🥰
3/4 cup natural crunchy peanut butter
1/2 cup firmly packed coconut sugar
2 tablespoons coconut flour
1 large free range egg
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
100g dark chocolate, roughly chopped
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius fan forced.
2. Combine peanut butter, coconut sugar, coconut flour, egg, cinnamon, baking soda and salt in a large bowl, and mix until a thick dough forms. If your peanut butter is dry your dough might be dry, so try adding another 1/4 cup PB.
3. Add dark chocolate and mix dough to combine.
4. Use hands to roll dough into 10-12 balls, flatten slightly, and place onto a lined baking tray.
5. Bake cookies for 12-14 minutes, or until they appear browned and cracked on the top, and set in the centre.
6. Remove trays from oven, and stand to cool (at least 15 minutes), before transferring to a rack to cool completely.
#peanutbutter #coconutsugar #coconutflour #paleobaking #paleocookies