2 months ago
Rumkale castle Şanlıurfa turkey[Quran Chapter 34]22 Say, "Call upon those whom you claim besides God. They possess not an atom's weight in the heavens or the earth, and they possess no share of either, and He has no backers from among them."
23. Intercession with Him is of no value, except for someone He has permitted. Until, when fear has subsided from their hearts, they will say, "What did your Lord say?" They will say, "The truth, and He is the High, the Great."
24. Say, "Who provides for you from the heavens and the earth?" Say, "God. And Either you, or we, are rightly guided, or in evident error."
25. Say, "You will not be asked about our misdeeds, nor will we be asked about what you do."
26. Say, "Our Lord will bring us together; then He will judge between us equitably. He is the All-Knowing Judge."
27. Say, "Show me those you have attached to Him as associates. No indeed! But He is God, the Powerful, the Wise."
28. We sent you only universally to all people, a herald and warner, but most people do not know.
29. And they say, "When is this promise due, if you are truthful?"
30. Say, "You are promised a Day, which you cannot postpone by one hour, nor bring forward."
31. Those who disbelieve say, "We will never believe in this Quran, nor in what came before it." If you could only see the wrongdoers, captive before their Lord, throwing back allegations at one another. Those who were oppressed will say to those who were arrogant, "Were it not for you, we would have been believers."
32. Those who were arrogant will say to those who were oppressed, "Was it us who turned you away from guidance when it came to you? No indeed, you yourselves were sinful."
33. And those who were oppressed will say to those who were arrogant, "It was your scheming by night and day; as you instructed us to reject God, and to set up rivals to Him." They will hide their remorse when they see the retribution. We will put yokes around the necks of those who disbelieved. Will they be repaid for anything other than what they used to do?
34. We sent no warner to any town, without its affluent saying, "We reject what you are sent with."