13 hours ago
Allow me to reintroduce myself. Ten facts about me:
1. I grew up in rural Jamaica in a small town called Long Road. I moved to the US at 12 years old.
2. I met my husband, got married and had my first child all after 30. #Godstiming is everything
3. In my 20s, I lived in NYC, Washington D.C. and Los Angeles. NYC is definitely my favorite. L.A. is a close second. I now live with my family in New Jersey.
4. I learned to drive in my late 20s (when I lived in L.A.) 5. I minored in Women’s and Gender Studies in college. I believe every women should be empowered to live her best life.
6. I ran track in high school. I was a sprinter and also did the long jump.
7. I became an Attorney, because I wanted to use the law to help folks in marginalized communities. I’ve been a public interest attorney since I graduated from law school in 2012.
8. My blogs are my creative outlets.
9. I love ice-cream, gummy worms and cheesecake. #guiltypleasures
10. I can be both introverted and extroverted. I fit the definition of an introvert in that I need alone time to energize, but I can be really outgoing when I’m out and about. #gettoknowme #10factsaboutme #blackgirlswhoblog #munaluchi
Ok, so tell me something about you.