2 days ago
[Quran Chapter 21]14. They said, "Woe to us; we were unfair."15. This continued to be their cry, until We made them silent ashes.
16. We did not create the sky and the earth and what is between them for amusement.
17. If We wanted amusement, We could have found it within Us, were We to do so.
18. In fact, We hurl the truth against falsehood, and it crushes it, so it vanishes. Woe unto you, for what you describe.
19. To Him belongs everyone in the heavens and the earth. Those near Him are not too proud to worship Him, nor do they waver.
20. They praise night and day, without ever tiring.
21. Or have they taken to themselves gods from the earth who resurrect?
22. If there were in them gods other than God, they would have gone to ruin. So glory be to God, Lord of the Throne, beyond what they allege.
23. He will not be questioned about what He does, but they will be questioned.
24. Or have they taken, besides Him, other gods? Say, "Bring your proof. This is a message for those with me, and a message of those before me." But most of them do not know the truth, so they turn away.
25. We never sent a messenger before you without inspiring him that: "There is no god but I, so worship Me." 26. And they say, "The Most Merciful has taken to himself a son." Be He glorified; they are but honored servants.
27. They never speak before He has spoken, and they only act on His command.
28. He knows what is before them, and what is behind them; and they do not intercede except for him whom He approves; and they tremble in awe of Him.
29. And whoever of them says, "I am a god besides Him," We will reward him with Hell. Thus We reward the wrongdoers.
30. Do the disbelievers not see that the heavens and the earth were one mass, and We tore them apart? And We made from water every living thing. Will they not believe?
31. And We placed on earth stabilizers, lest it sways with them, and We placed therein signposts and passages, that they may be guided.
32. And We made the sky a protected ceiling; yet they turn away from its wonders.