3 hours ago
We regularly set and develop plans for our financial goals one year, five years, ten years, and thirty years from now.
This is a page from my budget binder (you can find it on my site at liverichlyspendsimply.com/budget-bundle), I put this in the bundle because this is a key ingredient to personal financial success!
Did you know most millennials have no idea how much they’ll need in retirement?
What about you? Do you know what it will take you to retire?
Have you (and your spouse) set financial goals?
We spend so much time planning our vacations and travel but we don’t even know what we want or where we’re going!
If you don’t reach your goal, who cares?!
That is the key that I’ve learned- don’t let my past failures keep me from setting goals. If I don’t reach them, so what? It might take more time than I want it to and that’s okay👌
Here are some practical tips for setting goals!
1. Define your why, write it down.
2. Set a goal for each sector of your life- financial, spiritual, marriage, health, etc.
3. Make sure the goals are specific and measurable.
4. Set a 1 year goal for all your long term goals (break it down), then set monthly goals for your 1 year goal.
5. Create action list for all your 12 monthly mini goals!
What is one goal you have for this year? Do you regularly set goals? If so, what’s your method? What is one failure you’ve had? How did you get past it? Answer below👇