6 hours ago
Hello friends, I hope that’s what you think of us. I opened this page to make new friends,and I feel that a munch of pictures doesn’t tell the whole story. So here are a few things you should know about me:
1. I’m a vegan for almost two years for health reasons (bad case of IBS) - but if your eat meat there isn’t judgement from my part.
1. When I was in my teens I used to be superstitious about wearing yellow 🤷🏻♀️
2. I earned a degree in Accounting and Finance (I’m not crazy about spread sheets , but I like budgets)
5. I love nature, hiking, biking, canoeing, but camping ⛺️ isn’t my thing.
3. I’m obsessed with the smell of coconut 🌴🥥 and anything that comes from the coconut.
4. Since I can remember at a young age I suffered with depression and bad anxiety. I think that the lack of not knowing how to communicate my feelings was the problem. Now my depression seats in the passenger seat or in the back.
5. I put myself through college and worked a full time, and a part time job.
6. I’m not afraid to travel alone, that gives me the opportunity to force myself to talk to others people.
Are there any similarities? Let me hear you below. at San Diego, California