16 minutes ago
With the warmer weather creeping up, and Spring produce now in stores, why not throw together a goodness packed salad for dinner? This roast pumpkin salad is a winner with a drizzle of our Balsamic Vinaigrette on top!
- 600g pumpkin, cut into 3cm cubes
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup pine nuts - 150g baby spinach leaves
- 60g feta, crumbled
- Maison Therese Balsamic Vinaigrette - Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees celsius.
- Toss pumpkin with olive oil and salt and pepper. Spread on baking tray and bake for 30 minutes, turning once half way through until golden.
- While pumpkin is cooling, toast pine nuts in a dry skillet over medium heat until lightly golden and fragrant.
- Place baby spinach in a large bowl, add the pumpkin and feta and gently toss. - Transfer to serving plates and sprinkle over the pine nuts.
- Just before serving, drizzle over our Balsamic Vinaigrette and enjoy 🍽
Our Balsamic Vinaigrette is the perfect dressing for salads like these or drizzled over veges to roast until caramelised. Also works great as a marinade, add to a meat dish or use to deglaze the frying pan or roasting dish!
Recipe found at recipetineats.com at Hawke's Bay, New Zealand