2 hours ago
The Seven Deadly Sins, also known as the Capital Vices, the Seven Traits of man, or Cardinal Sins, is a grouping and classification of vices within Christian teachings. The Catholics used this concept so as to curb people's inclination towards Evil before dire Consequences. But unfortunately today almost each one of us is a Convict as per these Seven Deadly Sins.
1. LUST : intense or unbridled sexual desire which if not managed properly can subvert propriety.
2. GLUTTONY : overindulgence and overconsumption of anything to the point of waste.
3. GREED : an artificial, rapacious desire and pursuit of material possessions.
4. SLOTH : a peculiar jumble of notions, dating from antiquity and including mental, spiritual, pathological, and physical states.
5. WRATH : uncontrolled feelings of anger, rage, and even hatred that often reveals itself in the wish to seek vengeance.
6. ENVY : an insatiable desire that can be described as a sad or resentful covetousness towards the traits or possessions of someone else.
7. PRIDE : most serious of the seven deadly sins ; the perversion of the faculties that make humans more like God—dignity and holiness.
If You like and relate to My posts then, make sure to -- Like || Comment || Share
And for more of such Writeups, do Follow -- @the_intonation at Kolkata