10 months ago
Linguini & Shrimp Pasta 🍝👩🍳 This is hands down my favorite dish! It's full of flavor and easy to make.
INGREDIENTS: • 12 ounces linguini • 3 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil, divided
• 6 cloves garlic, minced
• 2 14.5 Oz. cans Hunt's Basil Garlic & Oregano Diced Tomatoes
• 1 1/2 lbs. raw large shrimp, peeled • Zest & juice of 2 lemons • 2 teaspoons Old Bay seasoning
• 1/2 cup fresh Italian parsley, chopped • Salt & pepper to taste
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions; drain well and stir in 1 teaspoon olive oil; set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine shrimp, Old Bay seasoning, 1/4 cup parsley and salt & pepper to taste; set aside.
2. Heat remaining 3 tablespoons olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add tomatoes, garlic, lemon zest and juice. Cook, stirring occasionally, about 10 minutes.
3. Stir in shrimp cover and cook until shrimp are pink.
4. Serve linguini immediately with tomato mixture, topped with remaining parsley.
#linguinishrimppasta #pasta #homemade #linguini #tomatoes #lemons #italianparsely #garlic #freshfood #food #dinner #easymeal #shrimp #familydinner