11 minutes ago
Not food related unless you count the Pineapple cakes but found some funny things I wanted to share during my foodie adventures. Lost in Translation was a great movie from 2003 but it seems to still be alive and well in 2019.
1. “Don’t close to the poop danger” What does poop have to do with sharks and a boat? 🤷♂️
2. Who on the Hyundai marketing team decided to name their car a Hyundai 🍔? Does make me hungry though 🤤
3. “Dick Bear” 🐻?!?!?!
4. Along the same line as “Dick Bear” what’s with all the Big Cock Pineapple Cakes they sell over here? Every store carries it.
5. Knee, elbow, or bottom mask I get but Taiwan you’ve gone too far with the “Berast Mask” 😂
6. Would you drink from this water fountain? 😂 at Taiwan