35 minutes ago
1.It's okay to be hurt or cry; what is wrong is to hold it all in until you explode all over the place.
2. You're not always right; there are times when in a situation you're the toxic person. Accept it and fix it.
3. You are your own savior, nobody else will do it for you.
4. Do not take any form of disrespect from anyone. You don't deserve it.
5. There's a difference between being harsh and being honest. Choose your words wisely.
6. Your life is a blessing even though sometimes it gets hard to embrace it completely.
7. The right people will find you, the wrong ones will leave. 8. If people leave, don't hate them. Nobody is bad or good, it's all relative to you.
9. If a friendship or a relationship doesn't last forever it doesn't mean that it was all a lie. Try to remember the good times.
10. You don't have to constantly be in touch with someone to be friends with them. You can meet scarcely but have the purest friendship ever.
11. Your family is your biggest support.
12. Make more of an effort with people, hiding in your shell isn't helping anyone.
13. Make time for what you love; paint, even if you do it for a few minutes. Start.
14. Don't feel conscious bwign yourself. The world doesn't revolve around you and it's probably not even gonna notice.
15. The world will crumble around you and you will rebuild it. Nothing is permanent.
16. Open your heart to forgiveness and love.
17. Grudges take up too much space in your head. Fill that space with more important information like where you put the stuff you keep losing.
18. You need to let people be who they are. It's not your job to change them or fix them.
19. Challenge yourself. Step out of your comfort zone. Being uncomfortable is okay.
20. Choose your battles wisely.
21. Keep your opinion to yourself unless you are asked for it.
22. The world's too big and your problems too small. Live outside your own head sometimes.
23. Believe in yourself and in your growth. Don't fixate on the small things which happened once.
24. Don't say things when you're angry. Silence can be taken back. Words not so much. ~20th May 2019 (Here's to 24) at Fairy Meadows & Nanga Purbat