2 hours ago
1. The Tenth House: Your career, achievements and status with the outside world are highlighted, as is your relationship with your mother.
2. The Eleventh House: Your wishes, earned income, hopes, and dreams can come to fruition, and your relationship with friends, your network, and special occasions are highlighted.
3. The Sixth House: The work, health, routines, small pets, and duty area of your life is highlighted.
4. The Fourth House: Your inner core self, family, roots, home, and your relationship with your father is highlighted.
5. The Seventh House: This area of your life is about long term significant partners, romantic or business related. Also rules contractual agreements.
6. The Second House: Your self-esteem, assets, finances, possessions, and things you value and earn.
7. The Fifth House: Fun, Children (yours and/or other’s) , Creativity, Romance, and things you create that you are proud of are highlighted.
8. The Third House: Your potential to learn, your communications, short-trips, siblings, and neighbors.
9. The First House: What others see and the impression you give. You may want to spruce up your look or do something that makes you happy.
10: The Eighth House: Area of transformation, shared resources (with partners or banks/institutions), intense emotions, sex, and commission based income.
11: The Twelfth House: This area of your life is about behind the scenes encounters, and an overwhelming need to yield to a greater cause or power. Also rules hospitals, prisons, and convalescent homes.
12. The Ninth House: Broadening horizons, spiritual, religious, or philosophical learning, long-distance travel, international dealings.
Astrology Reading Cards ©️Alison Chester-Lambert. Illustrations by Richard Crookes
#tarotreadersofinstagram #astrology #cards #influence #fun 💫 I picked 5 at Center of the Universe