42 minutes ago
I gave this recipe a try for the first time this weekend and it was a hit!
Menu: Matcha coconut banana muffins
(I made slight modification but find the original recipe here by @tonyastaab https://pin.it/h3njpon2gfs2lx)
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Mix wet ingredients in a bowl: 1 egg, 1 cup of coconut milk,
2 super ripe bananas (mash it up with a fork),
1/4 cup coconut oil,
1 tsp vanilla extract
3. Mix dry ingredients in a separate bowl: 2 cups of flour, 1/2 cup white sugar, 2 tbsp matcha powder, 2 tsp baking powder, and a pinch salt
4. Pass the dry ingredients through a sifter over the bowl of wet ingredients one scoop at a time and mix well. Alternate between sifting and mixing until all of the dry batter is fully incorporated.
5. Spoon the batter into a well-greased muffin tin.
6. Optional: I added some granola to the top of my muffins.
7. Bake for 20 min.
#matcha #greentea #muffin #matcharecipes