Gram Photos & Videos

10 minutes ago

Sabahiniz xeyir ⚜⚜Ķaýd ėleyín ķèfè đuşęķ⚜⚜ . ⚜⚜Ķeşfťen gələņłər føłłow Ațıņ⚜⚜ . . ⚜⚜Paylaşdı_ @kurhbanoff.052⚜⚜ . ⚜⚜admin Elgun qurbanov⚜⚜ . ⚜⚜ Yorum yapin⚜⚜ . ⚜⚜Kayd Elemeyi Unutmayin⚜⚜ . #mahni #music #mahnilar #musiqi #muzik #meyxana #azmusic #video #gozel #gözel #qizlar #qızlar #video #gram #aztagram #azerbaycan🇦🇿 #az #azerbaycan #aze #aztagramm #baku #logosuz #baki #bakü #bakı #quba #qebele #naxcivan #lenkaran #seki #gence #video #mahni #music #mahnilar #musiqi #muzik #meyxana #azmusic #video #gozel #gözel #qizlar #qızlar #video #gram #aztagram #azerbaycan🇦🇿 #az #azerbaycan #aze #aztagramm #baku #baki #bakü #bakı #quba #qebele #naxcivan #lenkaran #seki #gence #video #logosuz at Salyan, Salyan

125
25 minutes ago

TRANSFUSION COMPATIBILITY There are many blood groups in the human population including ABO, Rh, Kidd, Kell, Duffy, MNS and Lewis. The most important of these are ABO and RhD. Transfusion with ABO incompatible blood can lead to severe and potentially fatal transfusion reactions. RhD is highly immunogenic and can lead to red cell haemolysis in certain settings. ABO antigens and antibodies The ABO blood group is the most important of all the blood group systems. There are four different ABO blood groups determined by whether or not an individual's red cells carry the A antigen, the B antigen, both A and B antigens or neither. Normal healthy individuals, from early in childhood, make red cell antibodies against A or B antigens that are not expressed on their own cells. These naturally occurring antibodies are mainly IgM immunoglobulins. They attack and rapidly destroy red cells carrying the corresponding antigen. For example, anti-A attacks red cells of Group A or AB. Anti-B attacks red cells of Group B or AB. Name of Blood Group Antigens present on the red cell surface ABO antibodies present in the plasma Type O nil anti-A and anti-B Type A A antigen anti-B Type B B antigen anti-A Type AB A and B antigens nil If ABO incompatible red cells are transfused, red cell haemolysis can occur. For example if group A red cells are infused into a recipient who is group O, the recipient's anti-A antibodies bind to the transfused cells. An ABO incompatible transfusion reaction may result in overwhelming haemostatic and complement activation, resulting in shock, renal failure & death. Rhesus D (RhD) antigen There are more than 40 different kinds of Rh antigens. The most significant Rh antigen is RhD. When RhD is present on the red cell surface, the red cells are called RhD positive. Approximately 80% of the Australian population are RhD positive. The remaining 20% of the population that lack the RhD antigen are called RhD negative. Antibodies to RhD develop only after an individual is exposed to RhD antigens via transfusion, pregnancy or organ transplantation. Anti RhD (or anti-D) antibodies destroy RhD positive red cells and can lead to haemolysis.

01
30 minutes ago

TRANSFUSION COMPATIBILITY There are many blood groups in the human population including ABO, Rh, Kidd, Kell, Duffy, MNS and Lewis. The most important of these are ABO and RhD. Transfusion with ABO incompatible blood can lead to severe and potentially fatal transfusion reactions. RhD is highly immunogenic and can lead to red cell haemolysis in certain settings. ABO antigens and antibodies The ABO blood group is the most important of all the blood group systems. There are four different ABO blood groups determined by whether or not an individual's red cells carry the A antigen, the B antigen, both A and B antigens or neither. Normal healthy individuals, from early in childhood, make red cell antibodies against A or B antigens that are not expressed on their own cells. These naturally occurring antibodies are mainly IgM immunoglobulins. They attack and rapidly destroy red cells carrying the corresponding antigen. For example, anti-A attacks red cells of Group A or AB. Anti-B attacks red cells of Group B or AB. Name of Blood Group Antigens present on the red cell surface ABO antibodies present in the plasma Type O nil anti-A and anti-B Type A A antigen anti-B Type B B antigen anti-A Type AB A and B antigens nil If ABO incompatible red cells are transfused, red cell haemolysis can occur. For example if group A red cells are infused into a recipient who is group O, the recipient's anti-A antibodies bind to the transfused cells. An ABO incompatible transfusion reaction may result in overwhelming haemostatic and complement activation, resulting in shock, renal failure & death. Rhesus D (RhD) antigen There are more than 40 different kinds of Rh antigens. The most significant Rh antigen is RhD. When RhD is present on the red cell surface, the red cells are called RhD positive. Approximately 80% of the Australian population are RhD positive. The remaining 20% of the population that lack the RhD antigen are called RhD negative. Antibodies to RhD develop only after an individual is exposed to RhD antigens via transfusion, pregnancy or organ transplantation. Anti RhD (or anti-D) antibodies destroy RhD positive red cells and can lead to Hemolysis.

22
33 minutes ago

・ おはようございます! gram枚方T-SITE店です(* ¨̮*) ・ ・ 天気のさえない日が続いていますが、こちらは元気に営業中です\\\٩( 'ω' )و///❣️ ・ ・ 本日も皆様のご来店、心よりお待ちしてます☕︎❍。 ・ #gram #gram枚方tsite店 #hirakatacity #hirakatatsite #hirakata #osaka #osakacafe #osaka #枚方グルメ #枚方カフェ #枚方ランチ #枚方市駅 #プレミアムパンケーキ #パンケーキ🍴 #パンケーキのお店

40
34 minutes ago

TRANSFUSION COMPATIBILITY There are many blood groups in the human population including ABO, Rh, Kidd, Kell, Duffy, MNS and Lewis. The most important of these are ABO and RhD. Transfusion with ABO incompatible blood can lead to severe and potentially fatal transfusion reactions. RhD is highly immunogenic and can lead to red cell haemolysis in certain settings. ABO antigens and antibodies The ABO blood group is the most important of all the blood group systems. There are four different ABO blood groups determined by whether or not an individual's red cells carry the A antigen, the B antigen, both A and B antigens or neither. Normal healthy individuals, from early in childhood, make red cell antibodies against A or B antigens that are not expressed on their own cells. These naturally occurring antibodies are mainly IgM immunoglobulins. They attack and rapidly destroy red cells carrying the corresponding antigen. For example, anti-A attacks red cells of Group A or AB. Anti-B attacks red cells of Group B or AB. Name of Blood Group Antigens present on the red cell surface ABO antibodies present in the plasma Type O nil anti-A and anti-B Type A A antigen anti-B Type B B antigen anti-A Type AB A and B antigens nil If ABO incompatible red cells are transfused, red cell haemolysis can occur. For example if group A red cells are infused into a recipient who is group O, the recipient's anti-A antibodies bind to the transfused cells. An ABO incompatible transfusion reaction may result in overwhelming haemostatic and complement activation, resulting in shock, renal failure & death. Rhesus D (RhD) antigen There are more than 40 different kinds of Rh antigens. The most significant Rh antigen is RhD. When RhD is present on the red cell surface, the red cells are called RhD positive. Approximately 80% of the Australian population are RhD positive. The remaining 20% of the population that lack the RhD antigen are called RhD negative. Antibodies to RhD develop only after an individual is exposed to RhD antigens via transfusion, pregnancy or organ transplantation. Anti RhD (or anti-D) antibodies destroy RhD positive red cells and can lead to haemolysis

12
34 minutes ago

On the easel, pastel by Mary Jo Drueke, can be seen at the Lowel Arts West Michigan Art Competition from February 23rd to March 30 with opening reception and awards Sunday, February 24th from 2-4.

101
34 minutes ago

Really #Gram

00
50 minutes ago

Bread. Pffft. It’s a hash brown burger. Go on pick your mouth up off the floor, and get one of these babies and make those regular ol’ burger eating fellows embarrassed. [SHHHH: we also offer a range of burgers with normal bread buns, which we also love, please forgive us we were just trying to be funny for the #gram 🤷🏽‍♀️🙊] ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ • • • • • #whitepicketcoffeehouse #hashbrownburger #burgerlife #burgersandfries #hashbrowns #adelaideburgers #adelaidebreakfast #adelaidelunch #adelaideeating #dulwichsa #adelaidefood #hungryadelaide #adlfb #eattheworld #dailyfoodfeed #foodbeast #foodielife #foodography #forkyeah #liveauthentic #instayum #heresmyfood #foodiesofinstagram #eeeeeats #buzzfeast #adelaidefoodie #wheretoeatadl #adelaide #yum via @preview.app at White Picket Coffee House

3514
1 hour ago

Hi and welcome to our account this account will be dedicated to edits of the people who used to live in the trap house and still do now. This account will have video edits imagines memes and photo edits ✨💜 Fell free to give a follow for more. This account has 2 owners so there will be different styles. 💡🐳 #traphouse #colbybrockedits #colbybrock #samgolbach #samgolbachedit #samandcolby #eltoncastee #aarondoh #jakewebber #coreyscherer #brennentaylor #edits #edit #photo #video #instagram #insta #gram #trend #trending

61
1 hour ago

482
1 hour ago

출산휴직하면서 회사에 업무용노트북 반납하고ㅠㅠ 집에서 가정용노트북 지급받음⭐️ 주식회사형균 쵝오😻그램그램 #부부선물 #출산선물 #선물추천🎁 #2019노트북 #노트북추천 #엘지노트북 #엘지그램 #gram

102
2 hours ago

“Dear Heide...” . Something about Art. Something in German. Calligraphy. Her indelible signature. I love finding her notes and letters throughout my old books. ...even if she only spelled my name right one time my entire life. ...and even if she was always passive aggressive 😄 at New Jersey

286
2 hours ago

☀️ わ た ら い は る か☀️ ————————————————————- 愛梨のお姉ちゃん的存在になって早1年と6ヶ月くらい、、、 時間経つの早すぎて渡会さんはもう卒業。 これからは頻繁に逢えなくなるけど愛梨が引退したら遊んでくださいね😽 ・ ・ ・ アオハル、プリ機の中でテンパって迷子になるわ笑笑 大人数で撮るべき🙌🏾 #プリクラ倶楽部 #アオハル #横浜ワールドポーターズ #桜木町 #みなとみらい #gram #instafood #l4l #f4f

960
2 hours ago

63빌딩 서울하늘이 오늘 참 이쁘다 #IT #서울자바학원 #경기자바학원 #IT아카데미 #IT국비지원학원 #건강 #여행 #민간요법 #재테크 #부업알바 #헬로우드림 #koreatour #jejuisland #gram #팔로우 #소통 #좋아요 #일상 #팔로우반사 #좋아요반사 #맞팔 #일상 #친구 #선팔맞팔 #사랑 at Seoul, South Korea

252
2 hours ago

1年記念日にもらったペアリング なくしちゃったからつくった❤︎ 今度は人さし指の💍❤︎ #gram #鎌倉 #0219 #❤︎ at Gram

430
2 hours ago

We were built to fall apart, but fall back together. at Georgetown, Texas

213
2 hours ago

Breakfast board / Mushrooms on sourdough with a crumbled egg, avo and goats cheese? @miro_christchurch at Miro

211
3 hours ago

너무예뻐........미친다

61
3 hours ago

[ tuesday / february 19 ] —— ≪ that is the thing about selfish people. they gamble entire beings. entire souls to please their own.≫ — Rupi Kaur, Milk and Honey —— Hello Booklings.. — I wanted to let you guys know that the apartment that I will be staying in doesn't have WiFi so I won't be able to update you guys as much as I usually would, but I will do my best to keep as frequent as possible. - My holiday reads will be ; on the come up by Angie Thomas , the selection by Kiera Cass and my notes from my lecturers . — → qotd : what's your favourite colour ? —— . . . . . . . #milkandhoney #rupikaur #candle #bookish #book #bookmormon #photography #bookphotography #books #bookaddict #bibliophile #bookcommunity #bookstababes #pages #fictionalcharacters #booksofinstagram #instagood #instafeed #bookstagood #gram #like #feed #authors #reading #reads #literature #love #sixofcrows ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

224
3 hours ago

오빠 열찌미 쓸께요 고마워 (˃̵͈᷄⌓˂̵͈᷅) #깜짝선물 #gram

83