46 minutes ago
As request, a back and chest day! The following exercises are as follows:
1. Body weight neutral pull ups 3 sets to amrp - here you can actually see I did a neutral grip for theSe pull ups, but you can even do other variations for grip this is just my preference for grip! I leave my legs hanging and tighten the core to prevent myself from swinging around.
Modify if you are unable to do body weight alone with a band to place to help reduce tour body weight or use the assisted machine.
2. Cable flies 3 sets of 10-12 - typically I tend to place the grips to match a bit higher like one notch higher than my chest height, step forward and lean a bit forward with one foot staggered. Keep your chest squared to the ground and pull!
3. Cable face pulls 3 sets of 10-15 - when you’re setting up the rope, put it about where your face levels about, keep your elbows out and pointed upwards when pulling to your body.
4. Dumbbell chest press 3 sets of 10-12 - keep back to the bench and keep the weights aligned with the nipples. Push up straight.
5. Dumbbell dead rows 3 sets of 12 (2 variations) - both are the same exercise, depending on preference.
Any questions, feel free to comment below or dm me! Like and save this workout for later!
#summershredding2019 #girlswholift #girlsthatlift #fitness #fitspo #fit #fitspo #fitspiration #summershredding #cuttingphase #yegfit #yegfitfam #yegfitness #fitnessgirl #fitgirls #flex #abs #glutes #daily #dailymotivation #fitness #chest #workout #chestworkout #backday #backworkout at Edmonton, Alberta