3 hours ago
Breakfast Meal Prep:
Burritos and Bowls:
-32 OZ Egg Whites -3 Whole Eggs
-12 Oz (19 Slices) Low Sodium Jenni-O Bacon
- 2 (15oz) cans of Black Beans
- 1.5-2 lbs Hashbrowns - 4-5 oz Fat Free Cheddar Cheese - 1 Red Bell Pepper - 1 Yellow Bell Pepper - 1 Orange Bell Pepper
- 1/2 White onion - 4-6 Mushrooms
Bacon: -1-2 TBSP Tumeric
-1 TBSP Black Pepper
Hashbrowns: -1-2 TBSP Black Pepper
-1-2 TBSP Seasoning Salt
-1-3 TBSP Black Pepper
-1-2 TBSP Onion Powder
-1-2 TBSP Granulated Garlic
Black Beans: - Drain and add 1-2 TBSP Red Pepper Flakes.
I made 16 semi-small burritos and 4 breakfast bowls with this.
Been part of the 5 am club for 4 weeks now hitting gym at 0600.
1) Slice and cook Bell peppers, onions, mushrooms with oil spray. Set in a bowl.
2) Cook 1.5-2 lbs of Hashbrowns with oil spray, add seasoning salt and black pepper. Cook until Desired. Crispy. Stir frequently.
3) Cook 32 oz egg whites plus 3 eggs, add granulated garlic, onion powder and black pepper. ***Watch and stir frequently. Put In bowl and set aside.
4) Put 1 pack (19 slices) Jenni turkey bacon slices on baking rack with aluminum foil and spray at 400 degrees for 15 minutes. Flip half way. Add tumeric and black pepper before you put in.
5)Add 2 cans black beans in a pot and heat up, add red pepper flakes or cayenne pepper/paprika to it for flavor/gear.
6) I have low carb/calorie tortillas from Walmart, heat them in microwave for 45 seconds so they don’t break when you roll.
6) Open a can of el pato or salsa and pour some in.
7) Wax paper is the shit, get that and some tape so when you build your burrito it won’t tear. Be careful when you roll, don’t overfill. If you gotta have two burritos to get the job done then do that.
If you run out of tortillas like I did, separate equally into tuberware containers, freeze and microwave in the morning.
As always adjust to your needs, if your cutting, cut the beans and hash-browns out. If your bulking, add more. Other then that, this shit is good and I don’t have to worry about cooking in the morning. I’ll be making more videos soon. #mealprep #foodprep #bodybuilding #bodybuildingmotivation