8 seconds ago
Israeli (Arabic) food:
- Best falafel and tahini pittas in Tel Aviv. Head to the famous Miznon (Eyal Shani) joint for a huge pitta stuffed so full that the humuus and pickles are flowing out of it.
Soft and chewy pitta. Price = $15
- Pomegranette juice pressed in front of you. Sour, but so healthy and refreshing in the heat. Price = $3-$6$
- Falafels. Crispy deepfried balls of chickpea goodness. I ate them drenched in a creamy tahini sauce, and then folded inside a warn flatbread. So satisfying.Price = from $4-12
- Ethiopian food, found in Jerusalem. In Israel there are many Ethiopian's, who have amazing restaurants all over the country. You have two options hear: veg, or non veg Simple but so delicious. Here, various vegetarian curries are served on a fermented teff flatbread (think Indian dosa), which you use to dip into all the wonderful and spicy flavours. Price= $5-$20
-Turkish caradom coffe. The smell of Israel comes from a bubbling pot of cardamon coffee. It is midnight black, and so thick that there is a half a cup of potent coffee grains at the end. 100% wakes you up!
-Hummus. It is everywhere. I mean EVERYWHERE. Breakfast, lunch and dinner. I ate every single day. Why can't all fast food be so healthy? I will miss dearly. The best recipie is 50/50 chickpeas/tahini, and garnished with lots of chili and pinenuts.
- Arabic deserts. Decident and eye-wateringly sweet. Yet no so bad, since nuts and seeds play a central role in most of the sweets here. For example, halva is a moxture of sesame seeds and sweetner. The pastriea (baklaava i think? Someone correct me please!) are like a work of art. Usually, i don't like sweet things, but Israeli deserts are pretty delicious! Price:$5-15 per 100g
Israel food rating 8/10
Israel food cost rating 2/10
#israel #foodie #food #foodblog #hummous #arabfood #arabic #comida #comer #comidarica #tastyfood #delicious #pitta #shwarma #juice #ethiopian #ethiopianfood #africanfood #asia #traveleat #foodblog #🇮🇱 #desert #travel #travelisrael #hot #lfl #landscape #paísaje #naturaleza at Israel