24 minutes ago
For those who know me, they know my 2nd love (after Harry Potter) is protein bars.
Tasty snacking, cures a chocolate craving and tops up your protein intake.
If you’re looking for weight loss, opting for protein as a snack isn’t a bad way to go.
Admittedly there’s lower calorie snacks to chose from. But, if you’re taking into consideration the protein content, convenience AND taste/ texture, then they’re an ideal shout.
Here’s my top 5:
1. Warrior bar - BEASTY bars, hard to find however. Either the salted caramel or white choc for me.
2. Grenade - VAST selection of flavours and available pretty much everywhere. Peanut Nutter or Cookie Dough are the ones!
3. Barebell - SOFT & nutty flavours. The white chocolate one is out of this world. And if you’re a fan of mint/ dark chocolate, try that one out!
4. PhD smart - BIG bars, with great flavours. Again, grab them at most places.
5. Battle bites - MESSY bars that get everywhere. Nevertheless, funky flavours (inc carrot cake) if you fancy something different.
Feel free to challenge me on any others you’ve tried...