6 minutes ago
Tuesday Motivation: Surround yourself with people who inspire you to be your best you!
I can always count on my gym brothers, Marcelino and Jamin, to raise my spirits when I'm feeling low. Their encouragement and laughter is just what I needed today. I'm truly grateful for them.
Yesterday, I struggled to get in the gym. However, once I got there and saw my gym brother @polish___prince training like a Beast, it motivated me to push harder and conquer leg day.
The gym has been my medicine for this crazy-beautiful mind of mine. My gym family, whether they know it or not, have been a light for me. Everyone is in their to be the best version of themselves. Watching them train is such an inspiration to me.
Because I know people assume what they want, here are a few things about me I'd like to share:
1. I grew up with brothers and the boys in my hood. I found my strength being around them. This has not changed as I've gotten older.
2. My King Kamehameha tank is my favorite tank, and I wear it on arm days. I don't own a lot of clothes, but I do laundry regularly and wear clean clothes every day, lol.
3. I also don't own a lot of shoes. I wear my Converse on leg days and my Vans on arm days.
4. Back in Sept. when I began my new journey, I told myself that I was going to unashamedly love others the way Jesus Christ loves. I was no longer going to fear what people thought about me because of it. All I care about is being an encouragement to as many people as I can before God calls me home.
5. I have been single and celibate all year. I plan to keep it this way until God sends me my King.
6. Please don't confuse my Christ-love for flirting or thinking I want to sleep with you. I am enjoying my singleness. I am focused on creating a Beautiful life for me and my girls right now. I know my worth and I trust my God to provide when the time is right.
Thank you for tuning in to the latest episode of Crystal's Boss Babe Journey 😂 Wishing you all a beautiful rest of your week! Always remember - You're Worth It 💙 at Ares Fitness Club