2 minutes ago
We live in different cities and countries ✈️🌇Primarily we will talk about Finland and Russia. First of all I’d like to mention some basic facts about these two fantastic countries:
1. Population: in Finland 🇫🇮 5.5mln and in Russia 🇷🇺147mln or 9️⃣ biggest population in the world ➡️difference ~ 2️⃣7️⃣ times.
2. Territory 🇫🇮 340k km2 vs 🇷🇺17,098k km2 - difference 5️⃣0️⃣ times.
3. GDP (PPP) or monetary market value of all the final goods and services produced in a country per year: 🇫🇮257bln$ vs 🇷🇺4 323bln$ (6️⃣largest in the world) - difference 1️⃣7️⃣ times.
4. Human development index (HDI):🇫🇮0.92 (1️⃣5️⃣place) vs 🇷🇺0.816 (4️⃣9️⃣ place out of 5️⃣8️⃣). This is index that measures life expectancy, education and income per capita across countries. 👨👩👧👦🚘🍔
5. Birth rate: every 1000 women give birth to 1410 children in 🇫🇮 and 1470 in 🇷🇺. 🤱🏼🍼 What conclusions can you make out of these stats ❓
In my view there are many differences in economy, geography and demographics between the states. We will tell you how these varying conditions affect quality of life in our later posts 🔜🤓🗂📊 (Author:Aleks) 🇷🇺текст ⬇️ at Suomenlinna / Suomenlinna Sea Fortress