34 minutes ago
🎶Getting to know you, getting to know all about you 🎶
7 things about me... 1. I was raised in the house it took my dad at least a year to build in the evenings, weekends, vacations.
2. I never visited another country until about 5 years ago.
3. Initially I hated college and left after 1 semester but I returned to get a degree to work in the prison system, which didn't occur until 26 years after I graduated 🙃 and not in the job I initially planned.
4. When I was young, every birthday I begged my dad for a motorcycle which I was surprised with when I turned 14 ❤
5. My first dog, Sugar, chose me. When I visited the family with a litter of puppies he followed me everywhere I went that weekend! So I chose him and took him with me 💜
6. The most difficult birthday for me was when I turned 20, I cried!
I wanted to be a teenager forever.
7. Getting on an airplane is a big step of faith so why would I even consider jumping out of it while in flight? Not this girl 🙅 at Stillwater, Oklahoma