6 hours ago
Hi mi gente! I just want to introduce myself for those who would like to more about me! Especially because I’ve gotten some followers that are not just my friends and family lol! My name is Kelly, I am 26 years old, and I created Cake My Life Blue because I want to give you my art on a cake board. This is my creative outlet and the best thing is, you can eat it! A few things about me:
1. I’m 1 of 3 children of immigrantes Salvadoreñxs and I try to make all their sacrifices worth it every day.
2. I have 2 amazing girls with this hot Guatemalan guy that I fell in love with like 10 years ago. They might show up from time to time on here because they literally can’t leave me alone for more than 5 minutes at a time when I’m home with them. Which is pretty much every day. All 3 of them. I can’t get away from them. But I love that.
3. When I bake, I’m most likely listening to salsa, reggaeton, or boleros.
4. I binge watch friends on a daily basis. But my favorite show of all time is scrubs. (BEFORE the 8th season)
5. I did not consider myself artistic in like the conventional way until I started making cakes. My brother and sister are both hella good drawers and artsy, but I SUCKED at it! I was more of just a reader and I liked to write. For some reason, the artsy thing has come out now and I think I could consider myself an artist in this weird way.
6. The name Cake My Life Blue was inspired by my daughter’s names: Neela and Ceiba. Neela means blue in Hindi and the Ceiba tree is considered to be the tree of life by some of the prehispanic groups in Latin America. I put those together with Cake and boom. I got my name.
Also, I do take custom cake orders and work out of my licensed home kitchen! Well, that’s it for now! I hope you guys got to know me a little more and I hope I can be more interactive with the people that follow me and support me here! Thanks for reading! at San Lorenzo, California