Air Jordan 1 Mid Black Dark Concord
Color: Black/Dark Concord-White
Style Code: 554724-051
Mid-cut version of one of the most legendary sneakers of all time, the Nike Air Jordan 1. This time in black and the Jordans signature 'concord' purple color
🔥Recipe🔥 Sheet Pan Steak and Veggies
16 oz Top Round Steak
16 oz Broccoli
1 lb Baby Red Potatoes or Tri-Color Baby Potatoes
8 oz Baby Carrots
Orange Juice/Pineapple Juice
Dale's Steak Seasoning
1. Pour about 1/2 cup orange juice/pineapple juice and Dale's steak seasoning to taste into a large ziploc back. Place top round steak into bag and let marinate for at least 4 hours. I let mine marinate overnight.
2. When you are ready to make this recipe you will parboil the baby potatoes first. Bring pot of water to a boil on stove top and let potatoes boil for 12-14 minutes.
3. Place steak in the middle of a sheet pan and drizzle 1/2 tablespoons olive oil over steak along with garlic powder, sea salt, and black pepper to taste. You probably will not need much salt b/c of the Dale's steak seasoning it has been marinating in.
4. Once the potatoes are parboiled place them in a ziploc bag along with the broccoli and carrots. Put 1 tablespoon olive oil in bag along with garlic powder, sea salt and black pepper to taste. Shake to cover veggies evenly.
5. Place veggies in one layer around steak on sheet pan.
6. Turn broiler on high and let steak broil for 4-6 minutes per side depending on your desired temperature. I like to use a meat thermometer to make sure it is the correct temperature.
Macros per 1 oz steak:
Protein: 7.59 g
Carbs: .8 g
Fat: 3.5 g
Macros per 1 oz Veggies (includes potatoes): Protein: .24 g
Carbs: 3 g
Fat: .35 g