56 minutes ago
Treat yourself with the aromatics from Chicken Curry cooked with Mom's North Indian Bhuna Masala – An authentic Indian Style Chicken Curry In Just 20-25 Minutes.
1. Roast the Chicken🍗 on a medium flame for 6 Minutes.
2. Add North Indian Bhuna Masala Cubes (4 Cubes recommended for 500 gm Chicken). Mix it well with chicken and cook for another 6 minutes in low -medium flame.
3. Add water as per the gravy🥘 consistency required. Mix it well.
4. Cover & Cook for another 10-15 minutes on a Medium - High flame.
Transfer to a serving bowl. Garnish with Freshly chopped coriander leaves. Serve hot with Jeera rice🍛 or Chappati. .
(Note: North Indian Bhuna Masala is the perfect blend of onions, ginger, garlic, chilli & all spices which have been cooked till Ready-To-Mix stage
1. No cooking expertise required.
2. Delicious Chicken curry accessible to all with minimal efforts and time. Anyone can cook now with MOM'S North India Bhuna Masala)❤️ at HSR Layout