Weekends are best for lazy breakfasts. And I love me some waffles not only for breakfast, but any time of day. .
1) The classic: Pancake House Chocolate Marble Waffle (so extra, it has butter AND peanut butter).
2) Starbucks Belgian Waffle with chocolate drizzle
3) Bluesmith Coffee and Kitchen Waffles with Whipped Butter
4) UCC Clockwork Waffle
5) Cafe Vengo Churro Waffle (part of Big Breakfast set)
6) Yardstick Butterscotch Waffle
#teamkaladkarin#brekky#waffles#loolooapp#zomatoph#foodie at Makati
*BREKKY RECIPE* High protein, healthy & simple!
I absolutely LOVE this meal. I can eat it for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Protein oats with zucchini! Don’t knock it till you try it 💁🏻♀️ I cook the zucchini first for just over one minute in the microwave. I literally grate 1 small/med zucchini add a little water and microwave for just over 1 minute. I then cook 60g of quick oats in water for 1:30mins.
Poor the oats on top of your cooked zucchini. Mix in protein powder of your choice. I use plant protein as I don’t consume any dairy anymore but you can use whey protein if you like that. The flavour I chose today was salted caramel but it works well with choc or vanilla also.
Mix all together in a big bowl. Top with berries and I found this no sugar blueberry sauce which tastes amazing! That’s it!
This makes a huge meal so if you’re like me and have a big appetite it will work wonders!
Macro breakdown as per photo.
Calories = 468
Happy eating! 🍽🙌🏼 E💗