9 hours ago
Gosh I love a good gift basket!! So excited to give this one to my nephew this weekend!! This basket contains all my go to gifts for a second (or third+) time mom who has all the basics covered! (swipe right for a closeup of all the goodies)..
1. Staples: These are by no means glamorous gifts but trust me the mom will be thankful. Also, the price tag on these items adds up quick. It can lift a huge financial burden to help a mom with staples. Ideas: bath wash, bottle washing soap, baby laundry detergent, Aquafor, diaper cream, saline, gas drops, Tylenol, Vitamin D, sterilization bags and obviously diapers/wipes. .
2. Need New: These are the few items that have to be bought new for each child. For example you can reuse bottles from child to child but you should always replace the nipples. Did you know you are supposed to throw those away after just 2-3 months use?? Pacifiers also have to be purchased new for each kid. .
3. Replacements: These are items that *could* be reused from kid to kid but there is a high likelihood they got worn out the first time around. Items like towels, wash cloths, burp cloths, bibs and pacifier clips.
4. Personalized Goodies: Lets not forget that even though this is the 2nd+ kid for this mom, a miracle has still occurred! I like to celebrate each baby with something special and personalized just for them! You know 90% of everything else they use will be a hand me down. And don’t get me wrong, I LOVE hand me downs! For my new nephew Luke, I created this toy bucket (that doubles as a vessel for my gift basket)! I also created several personalized onesies because we all love new clothes! .
5. Sibling Gifts: Welcoming a little brother/sister into the family is an incredibly exciting time! However, it also comes with a bunch of mixed emotions. It’s difficult for any older sibling to navigate this changing family dynamic. So please don’t forget the sibling. It could be something a simple as a sucker or M&Ms or a car or doll. Or better yet, take them to the park!
Hopefully this list helps you shop for the new mom in your life!
#projectsofpaige #babygiftideas #babygifts #babygiftbasket #secondtimemomgifts