10 hours ago
Ever been to a place, when it came time for you to leave, it made you sad, because you didn’t want to go. I wish I had more time to spend at the #whisperingpalms in Badagry.
I kid you not, this place is a tropical paradise, the entrance/gate is a clear description of ‘looks are decieving’ and then when you pass through the gate, you are taken aback by the brilliance of Nature. Flowers, trees, coconut trees, abundance of colors and bird sounds. This place is teeming with an abundance of different species of birds ( bird watchers, this is your destination) and #art. There is even a heritage musuem that teaches you about the slave trade in Badagry, so if you decide to head straight for whispering palms first, the heritage musuem will give you an inclination of what slave trade was about in Badagry ( a visit to Seriki Abass’s museum is a must o)
Highlights of ‘what you need to know’about Whispering palms, Badagry
• From BADAGRY roundabout take a bus/cab to ARADAGUN, from ARADAGUN take another cab to IWORO, from IWORO take a bike to Whispering palms, all these will take you about 30 mins to 40 mins
• Gate fee is N500 (😲 for a place so beautiful)
• with the entrance fee, you get to use the swimming pool too( Amazing right?)
• The swimming pool is well maintained, so why not take a swim🤷🏽♀️
. There is a mini Zoo comprising of 1 baboon, 1 monkey, Turkey/chicken and a horse) it’s a mini Zoo plix🙄
• Entry can also be by boat • Bike rides are also available, so pull up😂
•Perfect spot for Honeymooners, it’s so peaceful, so quiet, so cool and an excellent place away from home.
Emphasis on ‘quiet’
Was this information helpful?
#📍: @whisperingpalmsresort, Badagry Lagos
Cc: @talesbyprisca, my adorable, amazing and near perfect Host. Thank you so much Prisca ❤️❤️❤️ #vnnmovementbadagry #visitnigerianow #visitnigeria #naija35before35 #whisperingpalmsbadagry #explorebadagry #travelnigeria #thisisnigeria #shotoniphone #iamatraveler #travellife #addictedtotravel #blacktravelfeed #theakubuestravel #artiseverywhere #cnntravel #tropicalvibes at Whispering Palms Iworo Badagry