His wifey for lifey.
I cried on the car ride home from our 1st official date (talk about crazy girl). I blamed it on the song (Tom Petty does remind me of my dad) but really when I got home I called my mom to tell her, “my life is over, I’m marrying him and moving to Fresno.”
Little did I know life was really just beginning. ✨
Happy Day After Valentine’s Day!
Today I count my blessings of all the many places I have love in my life!
1. I am blessed to have someone who I really care about in my life who prioritizes coming to NY to see me even tho their home base is Italy.
2. I am blessed to have a loving family that really supports me and my aspirations!
3. I am blessed to have realized that my worthiness is not defined by weather or not I am or am not in a relationship. Like Kendrick Lamar says, “I love myself!!!” 4. I have loving friends who make commitments and don’t flake. That is rare and I am very grateful for them.
5. I am blessed that I have both a side gig I like and growing career that fires me up! I love my life. Sure it’s challenging at times; however I don’t feel this need to escape, retire, or vacation from it.
6. I love the people on my team of representatives, @michelepeacock at @andreadistalentagency and @dougkeston and @stacyemeyer at @paradigmtalentagency . When I stop by their offices they are always super happy to see me and always actively suggesting wayways we can all keep making progress and growing together! It is so wonderful!