- monikamodi86306 months ago
- pocketfriendlymumbai6 months ago
Funfact : u can also make amazing dessert from hara chana it's my Nani's recepie, it's called "jaadariyu".
- madhu_gowdru5600656 months ago
- ankita_n_garg6 months ago
So many things can be made.. stuff choliya tandoori chapati, choliya mushroom, choliya paneer... Etccc😀
- zebakohli6 months ago
I lovvvve hara chana
- chahatmodi6 months ago
A halwa in ghee made out of them is beyond any form of comfort in winters!!!!
- wardakhannadiadwala6 months ago
Haraa chanaa my absolute fav!!!! Vicksssssssssss
- gautam896986 months ago
Now I'm hunger because you making always delicious food aha awwah. 😋😋🍀
- ranakpuradventures6 months ago
We liked your photos :) Greetings from Ranakpur Adventures
- anjanasukhani6 months ago
Fresh and yum
- chopra78606 months ago
My fav too.. dahi wale green chane
- jhf176 months ago
We make sabji..leelwa baigan potatoes and wadi( mixture of udad dal,green garlic,hari mirch, namak,
- vinza_photography6 months ago
Here in Hyderabad we call it Hari Boot 😊
- vinay_thephenom6 months ago
Hey Vicky it looks awesome enjoy 😄👍
- indranibhargava6 months ago
Hello Chef.... Welcome to my city.... hope u enjoyed in Dhanmandi.....
- pretty_girl_neha6 months ago
This is a good picture but I don’t know if it is because of good lighting or place… maybe composition 😉👍
- hena.chowdhury.75436 months ago
- gauravekal6 months ago
Chef you are too good.